Stick On wallpaper
A Fun DIY Project Without The Hassle.
What is Stick On Wallpaper?
Stick-on wallpaper is a fun way to spruce up your home without the hassle of sticky glue. Take your walls to the next level with artistically finished wallpaper, it is designed to provide your space with high-quality patterns that are simple to apply without a professional installer. It is a convenient alternative to traditionally paste wallpaper.
How does it work?
So how does it work? Stick-on wallpaper is a pre-designed wallpaper that is applied by peeling the adhesive and smoothing the backing into the wall. Think of it as decorating your school books with contact paper - but on a wall! With a range of patterns to choose from, there will certainly be one perfect for you. With the Peel and Stick method, there is no need to purchase messy glue or expensive adhesive.
How Do I install it?
- Peel the backing sheet of the stick on wallpaper, about 10cm from the top for a good starting point to the place on your wall.
- Line up the adhesive side of the wallpaper to the top left-hand corner of your ceiling or cornice.
- Using a dry cloth or plastic smoother, smooth it onto the wall whilst pulling down the backing sheet 10cm at a time working your way down and outwards to avoid bubbles.
- Cut the wallpaper at the floor or cornice once you are at the bottom of the wall. Remember to be careful to cut the right amount, you can always cut off more wallpaper if necessary but you cannot get that same wallpaper back after cutting off too much.
- Repeat steps 1 - 4 for the remaining areas of your wall.
Who is it for?
Stick-on wallpaper is suitable for anyone, and most particularly to rentals, students, and those leasing. This is because of the easy application and removal that makes it simple for a temporary space to feel much more like home. It is also perfect for those that are looking for a quicker alternative to painting and traditional wallpaper, Stick on Wallpaper does not require a waiting time for drying. Anyone can freshen up their space that is DIY- friendly and affordable!
How much do I need?
This part will only require a little mathematics, luckily, Mirosa Wallpapers have provided a Wallpaper Calculator for personal reference. These guidelines are set for 5M and 10M rolls and will be useful to determine how many rolls to purchase. Access the Wallpaper Calculator Chart HERE. Please consider that these references are estimations and do not consider different dimensions or larger patterns. It is always better to have too much than too little for a project such as Stick on Wallpaper! If you are still unsure, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com for further enquiries. We also offer Stick on Wallpaper samples for those who are visual thinkers! A small sample in your space is a good indication of whether it is the perfect match for you.