Do I need a professional installer?
Unlike traditional wallpaper, our range offers an easy Peel & Stick application method that is designed to be fully DIY.
How do I install the wallpaper?
- Peel the backing sheet of the wallpaper about 10cm from the top for a good starting point to place on your wall.
- Line up the adhesive side of the wallpaper to the top left hand corner of your ceiling or cornice.
- Using a dry cloth or plastic smoother, smooth it onto the wall whilst pulling down the backing sheet 10cm at a time working your way down and outwards to avoid bubbles.
- Cut the wallpaper at the floor or cornice once you are at the bottom of the wall. Remember to be careful to cut the right amount, you can always cut off more wallpaper if necessary but you cannot get that same wallpaper back after cutting off too much.
- Repeat steps 1 - 4 for the remaining areas of your wall.
Do I need wallpaper glue/adhesive?
For our wallpaper range, with the Peel & Stick method, there is no need to purchase messy glue or expensive adhesive.
Where do I order samples?
Samples can be pre-ordered from us for $6 each sample with free postage. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you wish to garner a sample for.
How many rolls do I need?
Check out our Wallpaper Calculator Reference below for both 5M rolls and 10M rolls: